Saturday, 19 September 2015

Eprapah Creek

Eprapah Creek receiving office on the north side of the creek 6 km south of Cleveland. It opened around 1890 and closed around 1915. The receiving office keeper in 1890 was H. Holtzapfell, a storekeeper
  • Manuscript cancellation seen 1910 - 1913 rated Very Rare



Eprapah Creek manuscript cancellation dated 18 January 1913 and rated Very Rare. Seen at Phoenix Auction no 8 lot 922. Ex Smithies



Eprapah Creek manuscript cancellation dated 7 March 1911 and rated Very Rare. Seen at Phoenix Auction no 41 lot 1121

No comments:

Post a Comment